Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

ohyeah

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by ohyeah »

Recently shared my 2 agency reviews. Cheers!
dukie5555

Post by dukie5555 »

Just sent 2 reviews from the Seattle area!
looking4CIP

Post by looking4CIP »

Sent in 2 reviews, one for Las Vegas and the other for Surrey, B.C.
blueman

Post by blueman »

looking4CIP wrote:Sent in 2 reviews, one for Las Vegas and the other for Surrey, B.C.
looking4CIP, dukie5555 , arioch83 good reviews, you've all been upgraded to the regular member section.

You've all got the 2 month free membership to the regular section. Check out the full membership plans here: http://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=531
Freestyle

Post by Freestyle »

Maybe arioch3 membership should be reconsidered seeing as though the one review he sent in seems fishy.
Several members here tried the same girl and were denied.
Now I know it's always a case of ymmv but u would think they had a good chance at bbfs with her especially cause in text she/pimp confirm services...I'm just saying...
dukie5555

Post by dukie5555 »

Awesome! But I don't see the regular forum. Does it take some time for permissions to flow through?
blueman

Post by blueman »

dukie5555 wrote:Awesome! But I don't see the regular forum. Does it take some time for permissions to flow through?
From the first post on the thread:

How To Get Access:

1. Send us a review of either an agency women or two independents you've had BB with in the last 6 months.
2. Write up how it went down, not just a name/phone/price
3. But do include the name and phone number

If it sounds legit, you'll get access in a day.

We're nation-wide (not just Toronto), so if you have adventures in Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, share them here - also some of us get out of The Six every now and then too :)

New members get a free two month membership.

Note: At end of June we're going to be dis-allowing reviews of several very popular Toronto ladies. If your two reviews are both from the list, we'll ask you send in a 3rd review.
blueman

Post by blueman »

Freestyle wrote:Maybe arioch3 membership should be reconsidered seeing as though the one review he sent in seems fishy.
Several members here tried the same girl and were denied.
Now I know it's always a case of ymmv but u would think they had a good chance at bbfs with her especially cause in text she/pimp confirm services...I'm just saying...
Thanks for the info., will look into it.
dukie5555

Post by dukie5555 »

Thanks Blueman. I sent in reviews a couple of days ago, and in your post yesterday, you mentioned that I've been upgraded. But I don't see it. Thanks so much. I'm visiting Toronto soon and would love to meet some of your beautiful ladies.

Thanks, Dukie5555
fmllyutin

Post by fmllyutin »

hey blueman, I just sent a review through the contact section.