Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

ramajrocks
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun 04-Jun-2023 5:46 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by ramajrocks »

Hey I just subscribed, can I get access?

I-3TSWC4BR3CNV

Thank you!
blueman
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

ramajrocks wrote: Wed 30-Sep-2026 4:19 pm Hey I just subscribed, can I get access?

I-3TSWC4BR3CNV

Thank you!
Thank you, I've just reactivated your account now - welcome back!
parchurpants
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon 13-Oct-2025 3:55 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by parchurpants »

Resubscribing!

I-M8S50U754FBM

Cheers
blueman
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

parchurpants wrote: Wed 30-Sep-2026 6:43 pm Resubscribing!

I-M8S50U754FBM

Cheers
Thank you, I've reactivated your account now.
John151
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon 12-Jan-2026 6:22 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by John151 »

blueman wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 9:29 pm
John151 wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 6:50 pm Didn't see payment go through this month and my access is gone. Feel free to PM me if there's an issue. Thanks!!
Yes sent you an email yesterday, PayPal said couldn't process
Fixed, should have gone through now!
blueman
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

John151 wrote: Thu 01-Oct-2026 11:51 am
blueman wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 9:29 pm
John151 wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 6:50 pm Didn't see payment go through this month and my access is gone. Feel free to PM me if there's an issue. Thanks!!
Yes sent you an email yesterday, PayPal said couldn't process
Fixed, should have gone through now!
Thank you, your account is active again
harryalbuspotter97
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri 16-Feb-2024 4:07 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by harryalbuspotter97 »

Can I get the info to resub
blueman
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

harryalbuspotter97 wrote: Fri 02-Oct-2026 12:11 am Can I get the info to resub
Sure, I'll PM you the link
Persiandude
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu 13-Sep-2018 6:48 pm

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by Persiandude »

Resubscribed

Profile ID
I-UX6XVR5CYPXS
blueman
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue 22-Dec-2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

Persiandude wrote: Fri 02-Oct-2026 5:15 pm Resubscribed

Profile ID
I-UX6XVR5CYPXS
Thank you, reactivating now
Post Reply