Page 173 of 173
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Wed 30-Sep-2026 4:19 pm
by ramajrocks
Hey I just subscribed, can I get access?
I-3TSWC4BR3CNV
Thank you!
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Wed 30-Sep-2026 6:31 pm
by blueman
ramajrocks wrote: Wed 30-Sep-2026 4:19 pm
Hey I just subscribed, can I get access?
I-3TSWC4BR3CNV
Thank you!
Thank you, I've just reactivated your account now - welcome back!
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Wed 30-Sep-2026 6:43 pm
by parchurpants
Resubscribing!
I-M8S50U754FBM
Cheers
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Wed 30-Sep-2026 6:45 pm
by blueman
parchurpants wrote: Wed 30-Sep-2026 6:43 pm
Resubscribing!
I-M8S50U754FBM
Cheers
Thank you, I've reactivated your account now.
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Thu 01-Oct-2026 11:51 am
by John151
blueman wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 9:29 pm
John151 wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 6:50 pm
Didn't see payment go through this month and my access is gone. Feel free to PM me if there's an issue. Thanks!!
Yes sent you an email yesterday, PayPal said couldn't process
Fixed, should have gone through now!
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Thu 01-Oct-2026 11:58 am
by blueman
John151 wrote: Thu 01-Oct-2026 11:51 am
blueman wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 9:29 pm
John151 wrote: Sun 13-Sep-2026 6:50 pm
Didn't see payment go through this month and my access is gone. Feel free to PM me if there's an issue. Thanks!!
Yes sent you an email yesterday, PayPal said couldn't process
Fixed, should have gone through now!
Thank you, your account is active again
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Fri 02-Oct-2026 12:11 am
by harryalbuspotter97
Can I get the info to resub
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Fri 02-Oct-2026 1:27 am
by blueman
Sure, I'll PM you the link
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Fri 02-Oct-2026 5:15 pm
by Persiandude
Resubscribed
Profile ID
I-UX6XVR5CYPXS
Re: Getting Access to BBFS section
Posted: Fri 02-Oct-2026 6:55 pm
by blueman
Persiandude wrote: Fri 02-Oct-2026 5:15 pm
Resubscribed
Profile ID
I-UX6XVR5CYPXS
Thank you, reactivating now