Getting Access to BBFS section

Moderator: blueman

blueman

Re: Getting Access to BBFS section

Post by blueman »

MTLandaround wrote:review sent :D
ableone69 and MTLandaround, Got them, you've been upgraded.

You've got the 2 month free membership to the regular section.

Check out the full membership plans here: http://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=531
Frenchi

Post by Frenchi »

Reviews sent via "contact us" :) i hope they are OK.

Let me know.
Frenchi
Red
Site Admin

Post by Red »

Frenchi wrote:Reviews sent via "contact us" :) i hope they are OK.

Let me know.
Frenchi
Thanks, you need to fill in some more info about the second review - phone / link ?

Burlington is a fairly big city :)
BB_Dreamer

Post by BB_Dreamer »

Greetings all.

I am an old school veteran hobbyist, and I went by a number of different handles from SP411, bbfsterb and back in the hay days when Getsomesuga was around. I have countless BB experiences under my belt, and am more than happy to share some current news because bbfs is a little harder to get these days.

I am submitting 3 reviews of current providers who have provided me BBF in the past, so if anyone cares to share how the access works, I would like to get back to sharing info with like minded pooners on these forums.
blueman

Post by blueman »

BB_Dreamer wrote:Greetings all.

I am an old school veteran hobbyist, and I went by a number of different handles from SP411, bbfsterb and back in the hay days when Getsomesuga was around. I have countless BB experiences under my belt, and am more than happy to share some current news because bbfs is a little harder to get these days.

I am submitting 3 reviews of current providers who have provided me BBF in the past, so if anyone cares to share how the access works, I would like to get back to sharing info with like minded pooners on these forums.
Great reviews, you've been upgraded. I'll post them in the members' section tonight. Veterans always welcome :)

You've got the 2 month free membership to the regular section. Check out the full membership plans here: http://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=531
blueman

Post by blueman »

ddsouza wrote:I have made payment...Name is ddsouza. Waiting for upgrade
Should have full access as of last night, let me know if any problems - and thank you for make TBB a better place :)
blueman

Post by blueman »

Nice reviews Kingdiggler , you've been upgraded
moose134

Post by moose134 »

Just sent in 2 reviews. Please let me know when I get access. I have many more good ones to share!
eagle3303

Post by eagle3303 »

blueman wrote:
ddsouza wrote:I have made payment througj Fivver. Name is ddsouza. Waiting for upgrade
Should have full access as of last night, let me know if any problems - and thank you for make TBB a better place :)
How can I make payment for membership as well please ? Thanks
eagle3303

Post by eagle3303 »

can i pay for a membership??