When do you tap out from regular?

Moderator: blueman

Ssatda

When do you tap out from regular?

Post by Ssatda »

It's been always lingering thought from back of my mind...

When do you part away from your regular?

I moved to Toronto in 2009, first regular was Diana from 101 Spa, although no bbfs, we met multiple times outside of spa, talked about life stuff, then she moved on becoming accountant / yoga instructor later. Yuki at the same spa became my go-to girl and she literally allowed everything except cip, she moved back to china and came back but settled at different area outside of gta.

Next one was milf lady from solar spa, bbfs was great, cip was allowed but i've never done it then she moved back to China. Never asked anything, neither of us knew anything about each other except which day she works..

I saw Julia at melody wellness on Lawrence after, she was very accommodating and bbfs became quickly available, i still go see her once in a while and she still joke about 'responsbility' whenever i mention cip.

Another lady at one of the spas near yonge and sheppard ( i know.....i mainly visits amp....) although she didn't offer anything bb, it was always great session and when she sold the spa and became realtor, i wished best for her and made little cash gift.

Took long hiatus for personal issue then came back and i've been seeing this girl for a while and recently felt that she's been taking me as granted so decided move on..first time in couple of decades felt really agitated...anyhow..

One thing i realized is that over the time - obviously more time spent at spa, girl gets out of shape since they don't really exercise - some girls take our business as granted and even after they are past prime and out of shape, their mind is still back in good ol' days...

So when do you decide it's time to move on and search for new regular for you gents? I mean bbfs isn't something everyone offer, and it's definitely something i look for when choosing the girls. I saw one new girl, fresh off the boat from china, did bb session, only to hit the clinic for antibiotics and week of waiting tingling sensation to disappear lol.
threems

Re: When do you tap out from regular?

Post by threems »

For me it’s simple, once sex gets boring, I’m done. It’s not easy finding good reliable bbfs but if you’re not having a good time what’s the point?
Roadtravelled

Post by Roadtravelled »

Cost. If she starts asking for money more than you originally started paying her, and not a small increase but a dramatic one. Stripper turned MPA tried this on me.

and

Baby daddy vibes. I had one dancer who gave me “I want a new baby daddy” vibe last winter. After quite a few very nice sessions in her VIP, we met up once at a friend’s apartment that she used when she was “in town” and we carried on as per usual. Right before I came, I pulled out and in mid orgasm she tried to put me back inside. Nope nope nope!
Curious1

Post by Curious1 »

Cost and when the session/dates are no longer good