I think this board encourage more non-BBFS reviews

Moderator: blueman

ray_of_sun

I think this board encourage more non-BBFS reviews

Post by ray_of_sun »

Just a thought. But we all know that the red board is extremely sketchy. I know of a lot of people who have had their accounts banned for sharing negative experiences, from agencies and indies alike. There's also clearly a lot of shill reviews/spamming especially from asian agencies.

Wondering if the mods have considered creating (or somehow encouraging) non-bbfs reviews here since it won't be influenced by advertisers like the other big boards are. It would also help increase the activity here.
blueman

Re: I think this board encourage more non-BBFS reviews

Post by blueman »

ray_of_sun wrote: Tue 30-Jul-2024 2:38 pm Just a thought. But we all know that the red board is extremely sketchy. I know of a lot of people who have had their accounts banned for sharing negative experiences, from agencies and indies alike. There's also clearly a lot of shill reviews/spamming especially from asian agencies.

Wondering if the mods have considered creating (or somehow encouraging) non-bbfs reviews here since it won't be influenced by advertisers like the other big boards are. It would also help increase the activity here.
Thanks for that. We have a non-BB review section over here: https://www.torontobbfs.cc/viewforum.php?f=22
It's mostly for people to post reviews of ladies they had a good time with, even if BB wasn't on offer.

I get the point about not having advertisers interfering with what gets said, so can definitely post some reviews there if you'd like.